netisland

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Ways to die

I think I'll write something about something that most of the people turn their heads off ( read this as 'ignore' ), death.
Have you ever thought how many ways to die exist out there, just waiting for us. There is no exception, there is no guy that can say : "Hey, I'm totally protected, I won't ever die in an accident."

The bad thing it's that besides natural cases of death, and I refer here to heart-attacks, powerful storms, lightnings etc., the most common death situations are taking place around man-made environments.

I won't remind all of them ( d'oh ), I won't even remind some of them, you all now them, I don't even want to look at the statistics, telling us what percent of the people die, for example, from bike crashes.

There are three sides of death ( in my opinion ) that affect in one way or another the way people 'get it' (sarcasm) .
First is accidental death, the second one is natural death and suicidal (let's just call that accepted death).

The natural death shouldn't really concern us for know, unless you are over the age of 80 ( or a fat lazy smelly bastard that sits all day on his asthmatic ass eating pizza and watching tv ), also if you're not thinking of killing yourself (somewhere soon) and you think "life is like a box of ...grenades" ( wtf ?!, what happened to the chocolate ? ) than you should just relax.

But wait !! What about accidental death ?

Now here is the problem. You can't predict it, nevertheless there is still hope. You can avoid it ! So, as an advice, be careful out there, you'll never know what will happen, or the way you'll die ( unless you are a psychic ).

Have a nice day !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home